Amazon is doing its best to combat fake reviews, but honestly, they aren’t doing a ton. As always, fake reviews can be obtained but it is a bit of a gamble. For falsified Amazon consumer reviews, you can check out… Fiverr or BuyAmazonReviews.com to name a few or just Google it & more will come up. Please do note, your entire Amazon account could be suspended.
Bad Amazon Reviews
It’s not a matter of if you’ll ever get a bad review – it’s just a matter of when.
Prepare for the worst. You’ll get bad reviews. Maybe even really terrible ones. End of the day it’s up to you to handle the situation. Our suggestions:
- Cool down/breathe. Negative reviews can really hurt, which is why your first step upon receiving a negative Amazon customer review should be to simply step back & give it some a little time & space.
- Once in a clear mindset ask the following questions:
- Is there any merit to the review? Maybe this is a clue to how you can improve your product.
- Is it purely emotional? If the review is blatantly emotional, these cool down days may be as beneficial for you as for the reviewer – they may be able to realize their earlier review was unreasonable and be open to editing it.
Bad Review Remedies
Approach with extreme caution. The next step is deciding whether or not to respond to a piece of negative feedback. Here’s where things get complicated because the situation can change depending on whether you are an Amazon reseller dealing with negative seller feedback, or whether the problem is a negative product review.
- For Amazon Resellers- First, examine the issues the buyer had – can the problem be remedied? Consider offering a refund or replacement. Buyers can remove feedback for up to 60 days after a review is posted, so there’s usually a chance of redemption.
- For Bad Amazon Product Reviews- Responding publicly may add further damage, especially if others take the side of the reviewer. Look forward to burying this negative review with new positive ones. Amazon will remove a review in specific cases like those involving privacy violations or obscene language, but these situations aren’t common.
Already a seller with buyatadiscount.com? You can get live feedback if your promotion code(s) isn’t working instead of accidentally not knowing. Sign into the Seller Center then click on the “Analytics” tab on the top menu bar. This will let you know the status of all your promotion codes with us & we will reach out to you via email as well as soon as we are notified.
Not listing your Amazon promotion codes with buyatadiscount.com? Join now & find out how we can take your Amazon revenue to the next level. Give us a try & your first month is free. More information & sign up form are available by clicking here.